Tourcrushed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tourcrushed

Backing up tourcrush

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Signatures working!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Signatures working! Empty
PostSubject: Signatures working!   Signatures working! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Hi! If the first thing you checked after looking at this thread title, is that your signature on a previous post was there - that will not show anything :c

How to make your signature work:

1. Try posting somewhere now, it should show up. If it does not show up on your newest post, go into your profile.
  2. In there, you will find a section called 'preferences'. Click on that and scroll down.
  3. You are looking for an option called "Always attach my signature :". It is likely this is turned off.
  4. Currently, I /should/ have the forum set up to automatically default this to YES, but in some cases it may be set to NO.

If you need help with this, or getting your signature working please post in here and bring it to my attention that it is still not working for everyone

Thanks for your patience!
Back to top Go down
https://tourcrushed.board-directory.net

Signatures working!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tourcrushed :: That's Entertainment! :: Whateva you want!-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com